Sunday, September 7, 2008

Just in case you want to know.....

I survived.

My second week  -  I managed to get to work, get the kids to school, and get home in time to get the kids to their after-school games sans Willy -- who is back in CA working.

The only mis-hap  was when I woke up for school an hour earlier than I needed to and in my sleep fog, thought I was running a bit behind schedule.  I woke the kids up, got Marielle dressed and then Ross asked me why he was having to get dressed at 5:15am.  I put Marielle back to bed in her clothes.  I finished getting ready and we ended up having a great leisurely morning.

I chose the brown Brighton bag that Willy bought me to take to work this week.  I was very excited when a teacher commented on how cute it was.  I said to her " Oh, thank you! My husband told me that my big plastic rolling crate that I was using was all wrong.  And then he surprised me with this one to replace it.  I really like it too!"  Her reply was "That's what I use; a plastic rolling crate."  

Oops. 

Signed,
Room 11




No comments: